Drive CM is especially indicated for obtaining high primary stability. Its conical shape and thread design make it particularly indicated for type III and IV bone, post-extraction sockets and immediate loading.
- Implant with conical central core with a Cone Morse (Morse Taper) connection
- Double and progressive thread design
- Counterclockwise cutting chambers
- Blade shaped apex thread
- Recommended for type III and IV bones and extraction sockets
- For increased prosthetic results, it is recommended that the implant be placed 2mm sub-crestal